Graduation Outfit



 This is what I wore when I went to my little peep's graduation.  I knew it would be HOT HOT HOT sitting on the bleachers where the sun hits you directly in the face... I wore my trusty sunnies I hope they don't break anytime soon like my other ULTIMATE FAVORITE ones : (
This shall do~ I threw on a light weight cardigan I had and went very minimal on accessories

 So theses sandals have been doing me justice for the last few weeks or a month. Its been so hot and warm.  I feel so bad for theses babies because I lovee loveeee them! I saw it online and I knew I had to have them. Target actually has nice shoes! Plus I have been seeing these around lately on instagram etc.~ follow me if you have one! @junniibug
:)  Do you ever want to just buy shoes and keep them for a while so soon you will have a collection of shoes?? Some how that never works out for me because I have biases towards some shoes I own sad to say...


Although I love looking at accessories and all that stuff somehow for me I don't really wear so much BLING BLING. Just a bit here and there but somehow I can't get myself to splurge on a statement jewelry piece...yet.  Its also a MUST have for me to wear those rubber bands around my wrist justttt in case for some reason.  You know someday they will come in handy!

-Dress- F21
-Cardigan- Cotton On
-Shoes- Target
- Sun glasses- F21
- Bag- Gift from friend
- Arrow bracelet- F21
- Studded earrings- F21
-Rubber bands- Target
JUNNIIBUG <3

2 comments:

  1. cool clothes! your blog is totally awesome!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU that means alot~~ <3
      your blog is amazing as well~~ I hope you stop by again sometimes! :)

      Delete