Nail art anyone?


So its been a while since I actually had the chance to do something a bit crazy with my nails.  I wanted to try something out and this was the result~ You know its actually hard to take pictures when both your hands are busy?  My right hand is modeling while my left hand is holding the camera at an angle and snapping the shot.  
This pattern I created is something I learned back in high school in art class.  Our teacher had us draw this maze looking pattern without lifting up our pencils.  Throughout high school I always would doodle this sorta maze on the corner of my notes or homework in class. What do you guys do to keep yourselves awake? 




I also entered this nail art into a Sally Hansen competition.  You know just see if it has some potential. :)
I applied a base coat, then color, for the design I used a sharpie pen, and sealed and protected it with a top coat~ yay! 
Trust my my left hand is horrible.  I had to improvise with tape haha!
(yes, I'm a lefty~)

JUNNIIBUG <3

No comments:

Post a Comment